At Heritage Health Care, we understand that Dementia/Alzheimer's disease does not just affect the individual. Families also face many challenges while caring for their loved one.
We've created a safe environment with a caring and skilled staff including:
- Doctors on staff with extensive experience
- Full-time nurse practitioners
- 24 hour nursing staff specially trained for Dementia & Alzheimer's care
- Experienced physical, occupational and speech therapists who customize sessions to meet individual needs.
Our services on our Alzheimer's unit include:
- Alarmed interior and exterior doors
- Assistance with personal care
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Laundry and linen services
- Life enrichment activities and outings
- Mealtime and feeding assistance
- Medication management
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Regular health care monitoring